BREAKTHROUGH IN THE THEORY OF RELATIVITY
THE SPECIAL THEORY OF RELATIVITY – ALL THE EVIDENCE OF NULLITY (including also analysis of so-called “fundamental tests of special relativity” and bibliography references)
1. PROBLEM 1: The constancy of the speed of light.
1.1. Analyses of “One-way measurement of the speed of light”.
1.2. Analyses of the “Sagnac experiment”.
1.3. Analysis of the “Michelson-Gale-Pearson experiment”.
1.4. Analysis of the famous blunder “Michelson-Morley experiment”.
2. PROBLEM 2: The Special Theory of Relativity.
2.1. Analysis of the article “On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies”.
3. PROBLEM 3: Einstein’s Field Equations – incorrectness in the General Theory of Relativity.
4. PROBLEM 4: Gravitational Redshift – the acceptance by modern physics.
5. PROBLEM 5: “Doppler effect” in the case of electromagnetic (non-material) waves.
6. PROBLEM 6: The accelerated expansion of the Universe in spite of universal gravitation.
7. PROBLEM 7: The dark matter in the Universe – about the mathematically calculated a high percentage presence.
8. On some paradoxes and absurdities in physics and cosmology.
1. Behavior of the electromagnetic radiation in a local time-spatial domain.
2. Behavior of the electromagnetic radiation in the global physical reality of the Universe.
3. The uncertainty (indeterminacy) in the macro-world.
4. The influence of gravitation on the propagation of electromagnetic radiation and on the electromagnetic properties of atoms.
4.1. Again, on the primary importance of the measurement units for the understanding of the physical reality.
4.2. Analysis of the influence of gravitation in areas, where the intensity of the gravitational field is uniform (the same).
4.3. Analysis of the influence of gravitation in areas with weaker gravitation.
4.4. Analysis of the influence of gravitation in areas with stronger gravitation.
4.5. The “Theory of Everything” turns out to be a “Theory of Nothingness”.
–THE FUNDAMENTAL TESTS OF THE SPECIAL THEORY OF RELATIVITY-
1. First type tests: Based on a “logical circular reference”.
2. Second type of tests: Based on inadmissible analogy.
3. Third type of tests: Completely contrived (fabricated) tests.
–THE SCIENTIFIC ARGUMENTS OF THE PHYSICAL SOCIETY-
1. The “internationally recognized physics journals” – examples of rejection.
2. The answers (or silence) of some well-known physics and astronomy publishers.
–COMMENTS AND DISCUSSIONS PAGE–
PHYSICS – A NEW FUTURE
in the series: On the True Nature of Things in Physics
“The task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to think what nobody has thought about that which everyone sees” Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)
Through discussions with scientific arguments:
–Create a New Future for Physics–
- SHOWING PROBLEMS
- PRESENTING SOLUTIONS
- DISCUSSING SOLUTIONS WITH THE READERS/chronology
- FINAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
The web sub-pages in English can be seen under the first main button, in Bulgarian – under the second main button, and in Russian – under the third main button of the main menu.
(Web pages in the Russian language are under development).